Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Sunday, May 5, 2013

4-H

 
 
This is a photo tribute to my love of 4-H. For 10 years, I was an active member of the Walnut Grove Progressors 4-H club in Knox County. Through the years in 4-H, I enjoyed and valued my experiences. And to this day, I truly cherish those experiences and memories. As a 4-H member, cattle and photography were projects that became lifelong passions. It was in 4-H where my love of photography came into focus. Over the years, my love further developed and into a career in agriculture photography.

Agriculture is what I know, love, and appreciate. Through my photographs, I am able to share my love of agriculture with others. My photos are from a unique perspective...a woman raising cattle. Photography is a love I love sharing. View my collection of agriculture photos at monicastevens.photoshelter.com.
 
The framed photo is of a John Deere 4020 and a John Deere B.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment