Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Friday, January 5, 2018

coffee table

My dad built benches from recycling old barn boards. I love them so much! I have a bench behind and in front of my couch. And, they are decorated with my rustic farm style.
 

My couch is brown with several accent pillows...brown, black and turquoise. They are in different sizes, shapes, and textures. A brown blanket is draped over the side of my couch. It is so cozy!
 
The wooden bench in front of my couch is used as my coffee table. It has a photo of my dog, Molly. This is one of my photos of her! We were in the corn field at harvest during the late afternoon...so cute! The print is in a leather frame that coordinates well with her coloring. A set of turquoise glass votive holders [ Pier 1 Imports ] sit beside the framed photo of Molly. An old horse shoe from the farm adds rustic farm charm.
 
* molly *

A tobacco basket I bought during a visit to Texas is at home on the recycled barn board bench. My friend, Keri and I had so much fun shopping that day The tobacco basket holds greenery I cut from my boxwood shrubs. It adds a fresh feature.


boxwood
An antique milking stool sits atop the coffee table. I love it so much! It is one of my favorite antiques from our farm. I absolutely adore it as a decorative piece! It brings height, color, and texture to the coffee table.
 
 
This space is so comfortable!
It is a great place to relax at the end of the day on the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment