Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Farm Chick Favorite

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



I found this adorable pillow on The Magnolia Market. Love it! With this pillow, I am ready for a winter wonderland in the country! It is perfect for my rustic farm home! The grain sack fabric goes with my rustic farm chic decor.

And I love this pillow so much, I bought one as a gift for my mom. Hope she enjoys it!
 
This pillow is fabulous as an accent pillow. Add some red, plaid, knitted, and cream faux fur...cozy. So charming! It will bring warmth to the home. I found a beautiful faux sheerling pillow at Pottery Barn! These pillows look amazing together. And to be even more warm and cozy, I found a fuzzy, cream throw at Target.


 
 
Grab a mug of hot cocoa, and this cute pillow to get cozy by the fireplace this Christmas!
#farmchickfavorite

No comments:

Post a Comment