Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Thursday, April 30, 2015

10,000

It was an exciting morning!
 
9999.9

The Deutz loader tractor turned over 10,000 hours! The hours rolled over when feeding calves in the morning. Dad enjoyed the special moment.
 
dad enjoying the moment
 
My first memory was of my dad driving home the new tractor. I was 2 years old. I remember standing in the backseat of the car looking out the window watching my dad on the Deutz as my mom and I drove home to the farm on the sunny afternoon. A farm girl remembers important moments!
 
10,000

The tractor has worked many hours on the farm. The Deutz had several responsibilities over the years...feeding calves and cows, raking hay, baling hay, grinding feed, cleaning barns, loading manure, pushed snow. And, the tractor worked hard throughout the year. Even on frigid cold winter mornings, would start and go to work.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment