Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Farm Chick Favorite

capture life...

my farm office

This is so perfect for me! I absolutely adore this 'capture life' sign from Barn Owl Primitives! It is great for my farm office! As a farmer and agriculture photographer, I love capturing the beauty of agriculture and the family  farm. Agriculture is a love I love to share. Through my photos, I am able to share what I love.
 
I LoVe to decorate...a mix of new and old. And, I love using what was on our family farm. I styled my farm office space #cattlegypsystyle...my very unique style! This past winter, I painted my office walls black. The barn board shelves above my desk have memorabilia from serving on agriculture boards and committees among old farm photos, and turquoise Ball canning jars of my grandma's.

No comments:

Post a Comment