Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Farm Chick Favorite

A little something from Bishop Hill...

sailor whisk

I live 5 miles from a historic Swedish community, Bishop Hill. It is such a quaint tiny town! Bishop Hill is rich in Swedish history. Bishop Hill is such a special place. And, it has a special place in my heart. Since we live so close, my parents and I visit often...mostly to eat at our favorite restaurant, the Filling Station!  
 
On a recent visit to Bishop Hill during Julmarknad, I found this handmade sailor whisk at the Prairie Arts Center. The Prairie Arts Center has beautiful and unique handmade pottery, brooms, and wool items.

I love my sailor whisk hanging from my farm office shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment