Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Friday, December 22, 2017

O9 photo styled

[ O9 ]

 
This is one of my most favorite cow photos I have taken...O9. I mated and framed a 16x20 black & white print for myself. It is in my living room where I can enjoy it every evening after working on the farm.
 
The O9 framed photo sits on a barn board bench my dad made for me. The bench is behind the couch as you enter my living room. Since the bench is wood, I styled it with colors of black, yellow, and turquoise for a rustic look. 

To the far side of the barn board bench is the black & white print of O9. On the opposite, I placed a framed black & white 5x7 print of my sweet farm dog, Rosco. I have two old brass keys for a little character. A yellow candle in a grapevine wreath and antique, turquoise Ball jar add a pop of color! From a visit to the Fort Worth Stockyards, I have a sugar mold that props up the framed photo. During the winter...I add a pair of wooden skies, and a black and white herringbone print pillow that has a white embroidered snowflake. Both are from Target. So cute! I really like how this is styled!
 
#cattlegypsystyle

No comments:

Post a Comment