Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Sunday, November 4, 2018

mint chocolate s'mores

Fall is for s'mores. These are my favorite s'mores to make.

 

chocolate graham crackers
mint chocolate chips
mint marshmallows

These are a fun twist on a fall favorite. I started making these chocolate mint s'mores for my nieces. And, they were a hit. For these s'mores... I used chocolate graham crackers. Mint chocolate chips were sprinkled on top of the graham cracker. Then, the mint marshmallows were placed on top of the mint chocolate chips. And, it was topped off with another chocolate graham cracker. Microwave the s'mores until gooey. And then, enjoy!

[  I love chocolate. I love mint. And, I love enjoying s'mores in the fall. So, these are life.  ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment