Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall in Love with Fall

I have no favorite season, as I am fond of them all. In fact with each change of season, I find different aspects to love and appreciate. There are so many reasons to adore fall. On weekends, I love waking up to brisk, sunny fall mornings. Crisp mornings transform into beautiful, warm afternoons. Fall colors are absolutely magnificent with hues ranging in read, orange, yellow and purple. These colors are an amazing contrast to the bright blue sky. It is incredible the colors that nature creates. The sound of the breeze blowing through the trees and leaves gently floating to the ground is peaceful. The fuzzy caterpillars are a funny sight as they inch their way along. As a young girl, I loved finding different colors of caterpillars. Fall has a simple beauty in its sights and sounds. Take time to appreciate the beauty of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment