Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rosco...my farm dog

rosco was tired after a long day of planting corn...
i found him in the back of the truck resting on empty seed corn sacks
 
My faithful farm dog, Rosco passed away on May 14. It broke my heart. He was my loyal and loving friend of almost thirteen years. We shared many great years on the farm. And, I will forever cherish the memories. Rosco will always have a special place in my heart.

He was a true farm dog. He loved living and working on our grain and beef cattle farm. He especially loved calving season. Rosco enjoyed riding in my truck, checking cattle on the back of my four-wheeler, and riding with my dad in the Gleaner during harvest. He also loved my three nieces and when they visited the farm.

The farm has not been the same without Rosco. I especially miss him riding out with me to the pasture to check the cattle herds. I truly miss him.

Ross was a great farm dog. I hope he found a herd of Shorthorns to watch over in Heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment