Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Monday, December 16, 2013

Farm & Ranch Living


Farm & Ranch Living

 
It was almost two years ago when I was contacted by the Assistant Editor of Farm & Ranch Living. Lori asked me to write a journal for their publication. I was so extremely excited to be given this amazing opportunity! Tears of joy came to my eyes. It was such an honor to be chosen to write about my family farm! I love sharing my passion for agriculture. My family has enjoyed reading them in the past. It has been a blessing to be published in Farm & Ranch Living. I am extremely appreciative.

A version of my journal may be viewed at Farm & Ranch Living. I hope you have a chance to read the December-January issue of Farm & Ranch Living!
 

my journal for Farm & Ranch Living


No comments:

Post a Comment