Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Friday, February 28, 2014

Calving Pen



for-most calving pen

 
This week, I purchased a For-Most calving pen. I am pretty excited! The calving pen will be extremely useful on the farm during calving season. And, it will be a great investment. My dad also purchased a calving pen so we can have one at each farm we have cows to calve. We will be using this calving pen when assisting a cow in calving, or helping a calf nurse. With the use of the calving pen, we will all be safe...both the cow and us. The health and safety of our cattle is what is most important to us. My family has always cared about our cattle. And, our respect is shown in how we work with them.    

No comments:

Post a Comment