Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday on the Farm

Happy Valentine's Day!


 
Valentine's Day is a celebration of love. My love...is raising cattle. My heart belongs to my red, white, and roans...our herd of Shorthorns. I truly love my cattle! Every day I am blessed being able to do what I love doing. Lovingly raising cattle is a family tradition. And for over 70 years, we have taken great pride in caring for our cattle. I am extremely grateful to carry on this tradition. The care we devote to our cattle is shown in their disposition. This morning feeding while feeding my bull calf, Dirt Road Anthem, he playfully nudged me into a snowdrift. I laughed, dusted off the snow, and scratched his back. He made me smile on a chilly winter morning.      


i 'heart' my cattle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment