Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Saturday, July 26, 2014

2014 Knox County Fair

July 18 and 19, I was in Knoxville for beef assistant superintendent duties at the Knox County Fair. It was a great two days looking at calf butts. Ha! I have enjoyed working the cattle shows the past few years. And as always, it was a lot of fun! This year, my parents and I proudly sponsored the Shorthorn breed in the Knox County Fair junior beef show.
 
 
beef...it's what's for dinner
 
 
BEEF...it's what's for dinner! I worked Friday and Saturday evenings at the Knox County Cattlemen's Association food stand at the Knox County Fair. I have enjoyed it and looked forward to it every summer! As a little girl, the Knox County Fair always meant promoting BEEF! 

 
love my knox county cattlemen shirt!
 
Great cattle. Great beef. Great friends. It was an enjoyable 2014 Knox County Fair! I am so blessed to be with wonderful cattlemen and beef producers! I look forward to 2015 at the Knox County Fair!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment