Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Monday, July 28, 2014

My First Tractor!

It's official. I bought a tractor...my first tractor! It is very exciting! Every farm kid cherishes the moments spent on the farm in the tractor. And, a farm kid dreams of this moment of buying their first tractor.

Proudly, I bought a Case IH JX 80. My grandpa would be smiling. I am very much looking forward to using it on our beef cattle farm!


my first tractor :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Some of my favorite memories growing up on the farm involve me riding with my Dad on his big green tractor. He never let me drive it myself though, probably for good reason. Looks like that beauty is going to be a lot of fun to take out into the fields come harvesting time.

    ReplyDelete