Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Farm Chick Favorite

This summer I bought my first couch! 14 years after moving to the home farm, I was pretty excited to own my first piece of furniture.


My rustic chic farm home is decorated in brown, cream, and black...with a few pops of color [ yellow, purple, turquoise ] in accessories. I found this cute turquoise pillow at Pier 1 Imports! I bought two for my couch.

love my pillows
I absolutely love the pop of color. The turquoise petals on the pillows add a little color and texture to my livingroom! To carry the color throughout the room, I used my Grandma Stevens' Ball jars I found in the basement. The turquoise jars add character I love in my farm home!
 
 
#farmchickfavorite

No comments:

Post a Comment