Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Saturday, April 28, 2018

farm chick favorite

[  HOME  ] 



I am in LOVE with this pillow! This pillow is incredibly adorable! I have always loved pillows. They are so easy to use in decorating my rustic farm chic home. Pillows are a quick way to change up a room. They can add so much character to the décor of a room.

This pillow from Aspen Lane is so perfect! And, it is very unique! I absolutely love that it uses the coordinates of my farm home. So neat! It is now one of my favorites! A perfect place needs to be found for it in my home...whether it is in my bedroom, living room, or office. Right now, it is in my bedroom. I am displaying it in a sea grass basket that is on a wooden bench my dad made. A fern adds a little accent.     
 
#farmchickfavorite

No comments:

Post a Comment