Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Saturday, April 7, 2018

repurposed night stand

I decided to restyle the night stand in my bedroom...
 
 
A couple years ago, I painted a file cabinet my parents gave me when I was in grade school... now it is used as a night stand. I love it. It is perfect for my bedroom...funky and functional!
 
Styling my repurposed nightstand are...
.  11x14 b&w framed print of #7
felt letter board [ great way to wake start my morning... a message about cows ]
.  antique turquoise Ball jar
 
 
A glass lamp from Target adds height, color, and texture to my night stand. It coordinates well with the style of my bedroom. And from a trip to Texas, I found a beautiful stone cross.
 
This space makes me smile when I fall asleep and when I wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment