Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

kitchen shelving: fall style

The sun was starting to set. Walking into my house after a day of working on the farm, I noticed the warm sun soaking into my kitchen. The old wood shelving in my kitchen was glowing. It brightened my styled shelving. 


This past weekend, I rearranged the shelving in my kitchen. Not much changed. But, it looks so different. I am so in love with it! I brought inside the planter with the wire vine and placed it on top of the shelving. And, the antique turquoise canning jar and glass insulator were moved to be used elsewhere. The lightning rod with purple glass brown pottery bowl, ceiling tins, and antique cattle photographs are wonderful with the wire vine. I love the metal, paper, wood, glass, and pottery blended together. It all is perfectly styled together.

No comments:

Post a Comment