Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Saturday, February 10, 2018

farm chick favorite

My nieces [ Alexandra + Brenna ] and I enjoyed a girl day. It has become an annual tradition of ours to cherish small and fun moments together. It always brings a smile to my face and makes my heart happy.
 
- be brave -

We started our day with a stop at Flour House. It has become a tradition. We enjoyed delicious pumpkin cinnamon rolls and iced coffees! So yummy! And, Flour House is such a cute and cozy bakery where we can chat.
 
We walked to and explored a few local shops. At The Makery, I found this wooden [ Be Brave ] sign by Homemade On Highview. LOVE!! It is perfect. I have it in my farm office / laundry room.

No comments:

Post a Comment