Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Saturday, February 24, 2018

favorites @ Magnolia Market

In February, I visited Magnolia Market in Waco, TX. My first visit to the silos was in 2016...and I loved it! So, I always look forward to stopping when I am in Texas visiting a friend.


I found a couple cute items for my farm kitchen at Magnolia Market...a table runner and cake stand. 


I love this black striped ticking table runner! It is perfectly contrasted by a black tablecloth on my kitchen table. The black tablecloth is a canvas for my rustic farm chic décor. I decorate my kitchen table throughout the year using different placemats and plates, candles, antique crocks and bowls, turquoise antique Ball jars, and even a rusty hog pan.
 

At Magnolia Market, I also found a metal cake stand. I am very excited to use it for cupcakes and cookies. It is so adorable! Perfect for my rustic farm style. For now, I sat a small pottery bowl on it as décor.


The dishes are from an auction at my old grade school. I love the scalloped edges on them. So simple and sweet! And, the sea grass place mats are from my visit to Magnolia Market in 2016. I love my kitchen table setting. So cute! And, it is perfect for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment