Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Saturday, September 21, 2019

kitchen table styling

In the kitchen of my rustic farm home, is a beautiful old table and chairs of my grandpa and grandma Stevens. This family table is iconic of my farm home.  So, I absolutely love to style it.


A black tablecloth is draped over the walnut table. From Magnolia Market in Waco, is a table runner I fell in love with. The black striped ticking is accented well by the black tablecloth. They are perfect together! I love rich and warm tones. They have a rustic feel I love.
 
At the center of the antique table are vintage finds. I love layering my favorite pieces in styling my home. A pewter bowl from an antique store holds one of two pottery bowls my parents gave to me. On a galvanized cake stand [ from Magnolia Market ] displays a vintage plate from an auction, the second pottery bowl, and an antique Ball canning jar. The turquoise jar adds a pop of color to the table. I really love this look!     

No comments:

Post a Comment