Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Sunday, December 22, 2019

christmas bedroom decor

I could not resist. This year, I decided to add a little Christmas cheer to my bedroom décor.
 
 
Along side the windows in my bedroom are two large, antique wood doors that I repurposed as unique and charming décor. On one of the antique wood doors, I attached a set of old antlers. This year, I decided to add ornaments to the antlers. I found these pretty lavender and gold glitter ornaments. Then, I used jute twine to hang them from the tines of the antlers. Adorable!


These bottle brush trees! I am in love with them. So, I decided to buy a few more this year. These ivory bottle brush trees from Target are perfect to style the chippy table in my bedroom.


Just a little touch. So simple and sweet. These little bottle brush trees give so much Christmas spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment