Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Monday, December 9, 2019

peanut butter dog treats

So, I decided to make homemade dog treats as Christmas gifts for the sweet dogs in my life...


2 cups      wheat flour
1 tablespoon      baking powder
1 cup      all-natural peanut butter
1 cup      milk

In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Mix the milk and peanut butter together in another bowl. Add the ingredients together and mix well.
 
Knead the dough in the bowl. Dust a surface with flour and roll the dough out to a thickness of a 1/4 inch. Cut into shapes. [ I used a circle ] Place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 360 degrees for 22 minutes. Let the treats cool before storing in a container.
 
[ I bundled 6 treats together with twine and placed in a paper bag to look super cute! ]
 
* These treats are taste tested and dog approved by Diesel and Lucy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment