Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Thursday, December 26, 2019

farm chick favorite




A friend { Cindy } and I enjoyed a lovely night at Lucia Nights in Bishop Hill. We walked the quiet streets lined with luminaries on a calm and chilly December evening. It was so peaceful. Such a beautiful sight of candles filling the windows of the historic buildings in the Swedish settlement. It was a great evening with my friend.   

We casually strolled to Peasant Works that is nested in a beautiful old barn. I have always admired the décor... it is so unique. And in the winter, the barn is absolutely stunning. At Peasant Works, I found a pair of earrings I loved. They are crafted by Barnstorm Ironworks. The earrings are designed from reclaimed wood. So much fun! I am excited about wearing them.


Breathtaking. Seeing this barn at night was breathtaking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment