Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

a barn find

 [  an old rope halter  ]


The absolute best barn find! This halter was something I was hoping to have found. It brought tears to my eyes when I spotted it hanging up in a barn. From the barn to my cozy rustic home... it will be loved. 

This halter has passed through the hands of my grandpa and dad. And, it has adorned heifers that built our cow herd. It was incredible to find. It makes my heart happy. It makes me proud. History of the family farm should be cherished. And, I do.

At first, I was not sure how I was going to style it in my rustic farm home. But, I knew it would be a focal point. I decided to hang it as wreath in my entryway. So, I smile every time I walk into my farm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment