Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Thursday, November 19, 2020

farm chick favorite

  grit + grace

This tee. I love this tee from A Thousand Hills! It is perfect. As a woman raising cattle, these are my words... grit and grace.


When I saw this grit + grace tee, I knew I had to have it in my life. I bought two... one in white and one in navy This tee is perfect by itself in the summer or with a cardigan, jean jacket, or blazer in the spring and winter. 

This tee in navy is perfect with a favorite pair of jeans and boots. A great necklace will give it a sweet touch.  

My faux leather leggings and black strappy heels will be so cute with the white tee. Style it with some great jewelry... and it is edgy and adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment