Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Saturday, September 8, 2018

farm chick favorite

Adorabull!
 
On a road trip through the old stockyards in Fort Worth, I found a cute western shop. Lazy J Ranch Wear is such a funky shop in the cow town.
 
There were so many sweet Hereford tees and caps! This cow chick roped a cap, tee, and tank. I was so excited.

lazy j motel tee

In love. I am in love this retro print! I had to lariat this Hereford tee. This black tee is absolutely perfect to wear with jeans or shorts. I can see myself styled with a bandana in my hair. 

Hereford and squash blossom tank

I also had to lasso this tank. A Hereford bull in a squash blossom... Ugh! This is so incredibly cute! It is adorable worn as a tank top, or with a cardigan or jean jacket. I am so excited to wear this tank top! It will be perfect with jeans, shorts, capris, or skirts.
 
#farmchickfavorite

No comments:

Post a Comment