Welcome!

my daily life on a cattle farm, my love of agriculture, and stories behind my photos

Saturday, September 15, 2018

farm chick favorite

One of my favorite finds from Texas was a Longhorn...


It is a Longhorn made of small branches. Oh my goodness. When I saw this Longhorn at a shop outside of Brenham, TX... I had to rope it. Ugh. It is so flipping cute! [ post from my road trip to TX ]
 
This Longhorn now has a new 'pasture' at my rustic farm home in IL! I am in love with it! It is just what this cow chick needed.
 
When I returned home from my road trip visiting Keri, I decided to turn my Longhorn out on my patio to graze. Since it is a planter, a beautiful plant will be a nice accent. We are nearing fall, so I bought a purple mum and kale. These plants will add a pop of color and texture throughout the fall. My Longhorn looks so cute on my rustic farm patio! In love!
 
 
When Illinois weather turns cold and snowy, I will have to bring my Longhorn inside for the winter.


#farmchickfavorite

No comments:

Post a Comment